Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
uk_lefty

For Sale: Hohner B2A with fitted case and EMG pups PHOTOS!
£350

I have a four string Hohner B2A, through neck, with a fitted hard case which is vinyl with a zip(!!), It must be an older version as the pickups are actual EMGs not the "EMC" pickups they now have. It has active two band eq but sounds excellent passive. I had all the frets levelled and a full service by my local luthier in January, checking every single part.
I love this bass for the look at feel of the lightweight body and fast neck, but the string spacing is tighter than I like (don't know exact measurements but it's tighter than fender standard). I haven't had the bass out the case for months and haven't taken it to a gig since February, so it is just in its case under my spare bed not being used as much as it should.
Any interest? PM me and we can see. I have detailed photos that I can share and
I have recordings using this bass on SoundCloud.
I'm based near St Albans and any prospective buyer is welcome to try it out

Photos now here!

IMG_20171023_211132.jpg

IMG_20171023_211423.jpg

IMG_20171023_211659.jpg

IMG_20171023_211753.jpg

IMG_20171023_211822.jpg

Edited by uk_lefty
Added pics

Condition is excellent. I have a receipt and full list of the work done in January, includes fret levelling and full set up. Photos available on request via PM. Will be up on other sites soon if no interest on BC

Have a bump on me. I have seen the photos and the bass is in great condition. I only passed on purchasing due to some unexpected bills this month.