Why become a member? ×

For Trade - Sorted - Thanks Basschaters
£800

bagsieblue

[color=#26282a][b]Sorted - Thanks Basschaters[/b][/color]

[color=#26282A]Unexpectedly, today (!), found myself in a great, original, gigging band and needing to sort a rig out urgently so putting recent acquisition up for trade.[/color]
[color=#26282A]First in first out is the only reason for offering these up.[/color]

[color=#26282A]Needing to trade, quickly, for a lightweight rig, so a lightweight head and / or cab.[/color]
[color=#26282A]If things progress as anticipated I'm going to be gigging much regularly now.[/color]

[color=#26282A]Open to anything really - Barefaced, Markbass, GK, etc, etc. [/color]
[color=#26282A]If you have something of equal value to trade please get in touch.[/color]
[color=#26282A]I can't add cash but can, of course, accept cash as part trade / ballast / deal sweetener etc[/color]
[color=#26282A]Ideally would want to trade in person to ensure both parties are happy but shipment is possible. [/color]
[color=#26282A]I can ship, if you have something of interest and can ship, please PM me.[/color]
[color=#26282A]I'm in Chorley, Lancashire.[/color]

[color=#26282A]Apologies, for reflections in the pics. Hopefully it is pretty obvious what is a reflection on the lights, can add more pictures when the Lancashire light improves.[/color]

Edited by bagsieblue