Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
colleya

TRADED - Trade - Barefaced G3 Super Compact for BF Two Ten
£450

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

This is a trade only offer please - if I can't get my hands on a two ten then I'm going to keep the compact.

As is says in the title, I've got an itch I just can't scratch for a two ten so am hoping someone wants to swap the other way.

My G3 Super Compact - cloth grille, kept in barefaced cover when not gigged. In excellent condition, no visible bumps, scratches or marks when I was taking the pics. Handle and feet present and in very good nick.

I'm looking to trade for a 4 ohm two ten. Preferably cloth grille but not too fussy if it's steel. Condition and cover the same as my compact for a straight swap but cash my way if not.

Based in South Manchester, can travel a bit to meet up.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:255158]

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1dwu4r6g7ekmauz/AACKnGJVepa3LYpdZzEuZoq2a?dl=0"]More pics here.[/url]

Cheers,
Andy

Edited by colleya

Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Andy, might be worth having a word with Alex.
I'm sure I read in passing that they are bringing a 210 out that is switchable between 4 & 12 ohms.

Posted (edited)

Cheers Karl, saw that but wondered if I could get a swap with someone instead of ordering new.

Dad3353 - not sure if your post is for me or for a deleted offer from someone else that I've missed. If I've broken the forum rules then please take the post down. Didn't see anything in the FAQ about no trades when I checked.

Andy

Edited by colleya

[quote name='colleya' timestamp='1507496514' post='3385925']...
Dad3353 - apologies, if I've broken the forum rules then please take the post down...
[/quote]

If you'd broken the forum rules it would be already down..! :mellow:

No, it was just someone making a publicly-visible offer, despite our constant reminder that that's not allowed. You can't see that post, of course, because it's been taken down..! :rolleyes:
If he/she is serious enough, you'll get a PM. ;)