Why become a member? ×

We can't have this, now can we..!

Dad3353

Good afternoon, folks...

Once again, due to the high quality of the entries this month, we're heading towards a tie for winner. It's been done before (and we can handle it...), but there is still time to give the tracks a listen and [b][i]vote for three[/i][/b] (That's right, [i][color=#ff0000][b]three..![/b][/color][/i]) that you particularly liked. We may yet produce an outright winner; it's down to you (Yes, you out there. No point looking over your shoulder...).
The link is here; it's a s easy as following it and giving 'em a listen. Enjoy..!

[size=5][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/312360-september-composition-challenge-voting/page__fromsearch__1"]September Composition Challenge, Voting ...[/url][/size]

[size=5][size=4]Voting closes this evening, at midnight, so there's still time to use your influence and declare your preferences. B)[/size][/size]

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1506708929' post='3380624']
I think your enthusiasm commendable my friend , but does the French calendar need another day adding in September to bring it in line with the UK version .
:D
[/quote]

Indeed it does. Jumping the gun, eh..? Yes, it's Saturday midnight, not tonight..! :facepalm:
OK, folks, a whole day left to do the deed..! Don't waste it.
(Cheers, Lurks; I nearly got myself pasted up as a right fool there, didn't I..? Luckily no-one has noticed, eh..? :lol: )

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1506687192' post='3380423']
[size=5][size=4]Voting closes this evening, at midnight, so there's still time to use your influence and declare your preferences. B)[/size][/size]
[/quote]

Oh no !! He's only gone and messed it up. :D

EDIT: Sorry Dad, I typed, then the phone rang at about 8:05. I came back and posted, and you had already got in with your groveling. :D

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1506712417' post='3380667']
Oh no !! He's only gone and messed it up. :D

EDIT: Sorry Dad, I typed, then the phone rang at about 8:05. I came back and posted, and you had already got in with your groveling. :D
[/quote]

No, no; go ahead. [i]Mea culpa[/i], as they say in Rome. Me..? Sackcloth and ashes, I'm afraid. S'not the first time I've shot myself in the foot, and probably not the last, either. 'Once a dumpling, always a dumpling'; that's what. :blush:

Edit: You [i]have [/i]voted now, I trust..? ;)

Edited by Dad3353