Why become a member? ×

Status Series 2000 for sale
£1200

Torbass

How about a sweet nineteen????
If that rocks your boat, I'm selling my Status Serie 2000 with serial #19.
It is in general good condition. A few scratches she has. But no nasty cracks, as some of these tends to get.
She comes in a flight case of some sort. It may be original. The interior has started to fall apart, so the case needs a new inlay.
She's been left unplayed for quite some time, so the pots are a bit scratchy. It might be fixable. The led is not working due to the wire on one side is missing. I don't know where it is supposed to end, so I just left it as is. The bass works as is, but if buyer wants new electronics, Status sells them for 135 pounds. Another thing that needs to be looked at, is the string retaining screws on the end of the neck. 2 of them are unoriginal, and too long. They can be cut, or new ones can be had from Status for ten pounds.

Clean sale is prefered, but might be interested in a S2/Empathy five string. Pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/of80939n4vcdlj0/AAC4mNZBDYUoxHai9CvvQS5ma?dl=0

Bass is located in Norway, and can be shipped. Shipping would be aprox. 80 pounds.