Why become a member? ×

EBS Proline 1x15 Cab for SALE

urb

Hey People

I've finally got myself an all-Epifani rig and I'm very happy with the sound - and so I've decided to let my trusty EBS 1x15 cab go. It has been with me for over four years now and so it's not exactly new, but as is typical with EBS gear, it has been the most amazing workhorse speaker cab. It does obviously have a few marks on the plastic corner buffers, and the carpeting needs a little Dyson-ing (which I need to do ASAP, but I don't want to wake the baby!) but aside from a little dust it is still in great condition. I have never had problem with this speaker, it cuts it in so many gigging situations and works amazingly well as a single standalone unit which has always impressed me with its range and power.

I'm completely aware that I'm selling something that is far from brand new, but it really is a cracking bit of kit and perfect for small to medium sized gigs and hooked up with an appropriately powerful amp - preferably an HD350 or HD650 - sounds great. Obviously pair it up with a 2x10 and you have the perfect gigging rig. Here are two pics I just took tonight:

I'm looking for £200 plus P+P but I'll definitely consider near offers - I'll be leaving these up here for at least a couple of weeks before I take them to the Gallery - so drop me a PM if you are interested - thanks for reading.

Cheers guys

Mike