Why become a member? ×

SOLD Peavey Dynabass 5 USA SOLD
£165

Beneath It All

[b][u][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]My 'breadwinner' for the past few years[/color][/font][/size][/u] . Now prefer the simplicity of passive stuff so here it is. circa 1990, generally in very good nick apart from a few minor scratches; tuners/frets/truss-rod all good.. The bad bits- actives previously replaced with Basslines 3 cct, and whilst there's very little difference soundwise, there is NO passive option; fortunately the batteries seem to last forever so was never an issue for me.. Also, I had the [noisy] pan pot replaced with a generic one which doesn't do the job - individually each pup works perfectly well but when used together, there's a definite volume loss [I will include the original pot]. All in all, an excellent instrument and a very easy player,weight is around 8.5 pounds.. Sold with soft case or Gator hard case as new add £25.. Collection very welcome..Postage = £15................................ will shortly be listing my Peavey Foundation 5 USA; Passive/maple board/ultra playable - watch this space.. [size=5][color=#ff0000]NOW SOLD[/color][/size][/b]

Edited by Beneath It All