Why become a member? ×

Sold pending usual
£900

basslondon

Early 2001 (according to the serial) example.Great sounding B and all round splendid instrument. Reducing the flock to sponsor new incoming wife. I'm aware of very few examples of this colour around which should add to it's un-knickability. Maple neck is matt finish with inevitable grubby marks ( removable by cleaning no doubt just never bothered me so it's as is) there are a couple of nicks (shown in photos) and the strap locks have been replaced for Schaller (included are the strap locks on a vermillion Ernie Ball guitar strap ( natruellement, matches the bass) includes musicman OHSC. Also plastic p/u selector has been swapped out for a funky metal one.

Any questions fire away part-ex possible just try your luck! But I will need to see cash too I'm afraid. Cash is king though

Cheers

Edited by basslondon

Re : swapsies - hit me up with what you got. Cash adjustments will be on a case by case basis if im interested ill get back to you with an offer of your thing plus X amount cash difference. Sorry I cant be more specific, im just trying to adopt a flexible approach..... instruments / amps / efx welcome. PM any offers so as not to needlessly kick this ad to the top ( and for your privacy too)

Yes Brian ive had fun with her but all good affairs come to an end and ive my eye on something else now so the door is open again....

Edited by basslondon