Why become a member? ×

A little help identifying autographs from Live 8.

binky_bass

Hi,

I recently picked up a Trace Elliot V-Type 300H with an 8x10 Trace Elliot cab that was used during the 2005 Live 8 concert in London, it has been signed by 14 different artists, I can identify 4 of the signatures but the other 9 I am struggling to ID.

If anyone recognises any of the signatures I'd be grateful to know who they are!

The ones I am aware of are Neil Hannon from The Divine Comedy (once on the head and once on the cab), Joss Stone (on the the rear of the head) and Fran Healy from Travis (on the Trace Elliot badge on the cab).

If you know who any of the others are please let me know! :)

[attachment=248764:trace elliot 1.jpg]

[attachment=248765:trace elliot 2.jpg]

[attachment=248766:trace elliot 3.jpg]

[attachment=248767:trace elliot 4.jpg]

It sounds good mate, not had a massive chance to get to know it yet, the treble dial on the EQ seems dead, though there was only a rather beaten up Squier bass on hand to test it with. Needs a service but that's about it. Interesting to know it was used at Live 8, good little bit of history there! The cab is heavier than I remembered and I remember them being heavy! Will see if I can get used to moving this tank again.