Why become a member? ×

TRADED...G&L L2000 Tribute Blue Burst
£300

HotTraveler

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]This is currently on hold, pending trade...[/size][/font]

Update: the bass has been fully serviced by a luthier with new strings and a set up, aswell as partially fixing the issue with one of the switches.

For sale is this G&L L2000 in Blueburst with a rosewood fretboard

It's an active bass with American Made MFD humbuckers, tri tone preamp with Passive, Active and Active with treble boos switch

Series/ Parralel Switch

Pickup selector (Neck, both, bridge)

G&L locking bridge

The bass is in absolute mint condition, I have yet to find a single blemish.

It's very versatile, can do the P sound really good with neck pickup solo'd, in passive with series, and can also do the MM sound with the bridge pickup in active mode.

Made in Indonesia in 2010 I believe.

It plays really good, and sounds fantastic. I was seriously considering buying an American made G&L due to how good this is

The only issue with the bass is that the active/parallel switch is slightly dodgy in the sense that whenever one switches from active to parallel or vice-versa, the bass seems to turn off, to fix this the knob should be slightly moved and it starts to work again. Not really a problem for me as I kept it in active mode anyway in series. The pickup selector works fine regardless of this, its just switching from parallel to series and active to passive. It is an easy fix I'm guessing which a luthier can surely do, I'm inexperienced with such things though and prefer not to touch it in case it goes wrong. I've taken this into account and further decreased the price for £300.

I'm only selling this as I'm looking to buy something else on this forum
£300

Pickup from West Midlands.

Thanks.

Edited by HotTraveler

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1500569369' post='3338799']
I like this - honestly thought it was going to be snapped up quickly, after all, the "[i]authentic[/i]" ones are very highly regarded...

Have a bump...
[/quote]they are great basses but people don't seem to buy them which is bad but glwts