Why become a member? ×

F/S Fender Fretless Jazz (MIJ Geddy Lee body, Allparts R/W blocked and bound neck) Now Sold, please freeze thanks.
£350

jimbobothy

Hey all,

I've got a Fender Jazz fretless bass that I bought a while ago that isn't being used so I'm offering it for sale on here.

It has a Fender MIJ Geddy Lee body, All Parts rosewood blocked and bound neck (originally fretted), Omega (Bad Ass II copy) bridge, Kluson style reverse tuners, brass nut and flat topped chrome control knobs with CTS pots.

The neck already had a DIY de-fret when I bought it and I couldn't get the action low enough due to the uneven fingerboard, so I took it to Jon Shuker who levelled and coated it (in a matt finish). He also put on some D'addario chromes (some spare that he had that had only 30 mins use, so pretty much as new) so the finish wouldn't be damaged. He did use a small shim to get the action nice and low during the setup he carried out.

There are a few extra holes from thumb rests that previous owners have used, the body has a few marks on it here and there and the neck has a few small dings, but nothing that can be felt when playing.

The bass also comes with a couple of thumbrests and a mirror scratchplate should you want to use them.

I'm now asking [s]£295[/s] £250 collected from Halifax, West Yorkshire thanks.

Any questions please ask,

Peace.

Edited by jimbobothy