Why become a member? ×

## Sold ## FS/FT Ibanez BTB 675 NT
£325

Deedee

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Back up for sale or trade as I am now back on 4 strings 100% of the time. I’m taking a hit on this so grab yourself a bargain![/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Here's the blurb:

The 5-string Ibanez BTB675 Electric Bass unleashes unbelievable sound capabilities, thanks to quality woods, superior construction, and cutting-edge electronics. A solid light ash body with a walnut top offers cool looks backed up by rugged construction. The rugged 5-piece maple and bubinga thru-neck creates stronger, more dedicated tone. Exaggerated cutaways make upper-fret access effortless. The U-shaped neck profile, 19-11/16" radius, and 1-7/8" nut assure that playing your bass stays comfortable as you run your hand up and down its 24 frets. The 35" neck scale provides superior articulation-ideal for low tunings. Quad-coil exclusively designed Bartolini MK-2 pickups are balanced for tone and plenty of sizzle. The Ibanez BTB675 bass' neck pickup's tone is ultra-deep, balancing well with a bright bridge pickup for an evenly proportioned overall mix. Die-cast tuners, cosmo black hardware, and a flat finish round out the iIbanez BTB675 5-string bass guitar's features to make it truly is work of the luthier's art.

FEATURES
* 5-string
* Solid light ash body
* Walnut top
* 35" scale
* Neck-thru construction
* 5-piece Maple/Bubinga neck
* Rosewood fretboard
* U-shaped neck

SPECIFICATIONS

24 frets
1-7/8" nut width
19-11/16" radius
Monorail II bridge
Bartolini MK2-5 bridge and neck pickups
Bartolini MK2 3-band EQ controls [/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Neutrik locking jack
Die-cast tuners
Cosmo black hardware [/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Flat Finish[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Trades (+ cash either way of course):[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]· Tecamp/Eich Puma[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]· 4 string P bass (no Jazzes thanks)[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]This really is a great bass in beautiful condition that I'd love to hang onto but it really is just sat looking pretty on the wall. Superb buzz free action it plays like a dream - just one too many strings for my needs right now!

Collection or meet up preferred (I'm in South Yorkshire). I can supply a beaten up old hard case, but trust me it really is beat up. [/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Sorry for some of the pics being the wrong orientation :-([/size][/font]

NOTE - this is also advertised elsewhere so apologies if it disappears without warning

Edited by Deedee

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1494537444' post='3296891']
What's the string spacing at the bridge and the weight please?
[/quote]

I thought these were 18.5mm (happy to be wrong) and the sixer I had was just shy of 10lbs - not bad for 35" and neck through.

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1494537444' post='3296891']
What's the string spacing at the bridge and the weight please?
[/quote]

They're listed as 19mm spacing I believe (that's why I went for it as I really struggle with narrow spacing).

I haven't got the exact weight but I'd guess it's around 9-9.5lbs. It's heavier than my Fender P but lighter than my Stingray. Very well balanced and sits nice on the strap.

Edited by Deedee