Why become a member? ×

squire precision bass.

mazza7

Fender Squier Vintage Modified TB electric bass
As new, showroom condition, lovely wood grain, never gigged.

Bass wood body, ash veneer top and back.
Maple 'C' shape neck, maple fingerboard,
20 frets, 1x Fender designed humbucker pick-up,
3 ply black pickguard, scale: 864mm (34"), nut width: 40.5mm.
Color: Three Color Sunburst.

£175.00

Currently, this bass is @ The Bass Gallery, Camden should you wish to investigate it some more...
Any question, please give drop me an email.

Email: [email protected]

Edited by mazza7

I have heard good things about these and I had one of the VMJ jazzes myself.

However, can I possibly advise you to change the thread title? I am sure you will make no fans once it is apparent your 51 Fender is actually a 2008 Squier.

Other than that...nice bass.

Paul.

[quote name='paul h' post='314584' date='Oct 25 2008, 03:46 PM']I have heard good things about these and I had one of the VMJ jazzes myself.

However, can I possibly advise you to change the thread title? I am sure you will make no fans once it is apparent your 51 Fender is actually a 2008 Squier.

Other than that...nice bass.

Paul.[/quote]
+1, nice bass, good luck with the sale, just for god's sake, change the thread title, this isn't ebay you know.

[quote name='mazza7' post='314980' date='Oct 26 2008, 11:50 AM']The bass is new only came out the gig bag once, never giged not a mark.[/quote]

"As new" isn't the same as "new" has it got a full 12 months warranty and are you prepared to offer full dealer support?

[quote name='ianrunci' post='314987' date='Oct 26 2008, 11:56 AM']"As new" isn't the same as "new" has it got a full 12 months warranty and are you prepared to offer full dealer support?[/quote]

he's dropped the price... but still hasn't corrected the thread title though...

[quote name='Paul Cooke' post='315068' date='Oct 26 2008, 02:12 PM']he's dropped the price... but still hasn't corrected the thread title though...[/quote]After recieving a cowardly offensive PM from budget bassist , i want to know what is wrong with the title thread, it says the bass is a vintage modified squire precision which it is, if you want to verify this call the bass gallery in camden & speak to them.

[quote name='mazza7' post='315107' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:21 PM']After recieving a cowardly offensive PM from budget bassist , i want to know what is wrong with the title thread, it says the bass is a vintage modified squire precision which it is, if you want to verify this call the bass gallery in camden & speak to them.[/quote]
How was my post cowardly? And it was hardly offensive, i was trying to help you sell your bass but whatever mate, i could have said it all in this thread but thought it was inappropriate, your call.

And what's wrong with the title? You're trying to pass it off as a vintage 1951 fender/squier. Which it isn't. Or you're at least trying to garner attention with the words "vintage" and "fender", and where on earth did 1951 come from?

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='315122' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:00 PM']How was my post cowardly? And it was hardly offensive, i was trying to help you sell your bass but whatever mate, i could have said it all in this thread but thought it was inappropriate, your call.[/quote]If you wanted to advise on something fine, all you had to do was say, not call me a pillock, an idiot & a twat , but i suppose you dont think that's offensive.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='315111' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:29 PM']Budgetbassist was technically correct... we're supposed to raise these things via PM.

I can see you have added Squier to the title, but... 1951? You'll have to explain that one to me.[/quote]Im sure squire was always in the thread, the bass is designed on a 1951 model , obviously not original but i thought that would be obvious.

It's not a 1951 - they didn't have humbuckers. It's a recreation of an early 70s Telecaster bass.

And Squier was never always in the title. Your memory has failed you.

Mind you, that's no reason to receive a PM calling you a twat. That's a bit wrong, assuming that's the whole story.

[quote name='mazza7' post='315124' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:04 PM']If you wanted to advise on something fine, all you had to do was say, not call me a pillock, an idiot & a twat , but i suppose you dont think that's offensive.[/quote]
I didn't call you a pillock an idiot and a twat, i said that's what you're making other people think.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='315131' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:10 PM']It's not a 1951 - they didn't have humbuckers. It's a recreation of an early 70s Telecaster bass.

And Squier was never always in the title. Your memory has failed you.

Mind you, that's no reason to receive a PM calling you a twat. That's a bit wrong, assuming that's the whole story.[/quote]why dont you call the bass gallery & speak to alex & ask him .

Right. I said you're making yourself look like a bit of an idiot by putting spam words into the thread title and that he's just making himself look a bit of a twat because it looks like he's just joined the forum to sell his bass. That's what i said. I didn't mean it as offensively as you're taking and maybe i could have worded it better, but that's what i said.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='315142' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:18 PM']:)

Although i think squier was in the title to begin with?[/quote]

No.. it wasn't. Certainly not when I posted my first reply 2 minutes after the thread appeared... and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there for a while after.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='315138' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:16 PM']Right. I said you're making yourself look like a bit of an idiot by putting spam words into the thread title and that he's just making himself look a bit of a twat because it looks like he's just joined the forum to sell his bass. That's what i said. I didn't mean it as offensively as you're taking and maybe i could have worded it better, but that's what i said.[/quote]i joined the forum weeks ago , even before i had that bass, it's at the bass galley & didn't even think of putting it on here until someone mentioned it, so i didn't join just to sell the bass, i joined because im a bass player, as for the bass , as i said call the bass gallery & speak to alex & ask him the full name of the bass , it's as iv'e advertised on here.

I'll do the work for you, Mazza. I'm kind like that.

[url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0303080502"]Spot....[/url]

[url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0326902500"]...the difference.[/url]

Edited by wateroftyne