Why become a member? ×

I go off all my basses.... Occasionally

Grangur

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1490995282' post='3269792']
... but not all the time.

I have 5 basses and fall in and out of love with each of them at times. Sometimes I can play them all in an evening and find there's not one that I like much at all.

Am I alone in this? Am I peculiar?
[/quote]

I suffered this for decades. Until I found Sandberg. Now I can't fall out of love with at least one of my basses.

[quote name='Lysdexia' timestamp='1491431906' post='3273079']
I suffered this for decades. Until I found Sandberg. Now I can't fall out of love with at least one of my basses.
[/quote]
Maybe I should try a Sandberg. I do have a gut feel that one day I'll find the ultimate killer bass that will beat all others and that will be it. I know it won't be Fender, G&L, MM, Peavey and probably not a Yamaha. But there's no rush.

I sold the best bass I ever owned to Linus27 here, it was a Teal Stingray that I bought new and stupidly sold, I didn't know what I was doing at the time but Linus, if you want to sell me it back I'm very interested!

My current squeeze is a G&L Jazz bass and it's great. Probably won't be next week :rolleyes: