Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Sean.Robinson

Hi, ive decided to pull the bass from ebay with the current state of the market and relist it here, mainly for trade/part ex or for sale at £1400. As such i decided it needed a new thread, here are some pictures and please message me with all trades or offers, they will all be considered.

The bass is a 1997 Modulus Flea and has TWO of the very much sought after Lane Poor pickups. It was previously owned by Randy Hope Taylor and features his own custom inlay on the fret board.

Here is the spec:

[b]Two Lane Poor Pickups[/b] with individual volume pots
Custom Inlay
Bartolini Preamp
Boost Switch
3 way Active / Passive / Mute Switch
Gotoh Bridge

Edited by Sean.Robinson

[quote name='joe_bass' post='319309' date='Oct 31 2008, 07:52 PM']Any sound or video clips yet mate?[/quote]

Hi, not yet im afraid, i still need to buy some form of audio interface, im waiting until something comes up on here or a PreSonus Audiobox comes up cheap on ebay, ill get some up when i get it sorted though.

Sean

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='321220' date='Nov 3 2008, 07:20 PM']I've always meant to ask... what is the actual colour of the bass?[/quote]

Hi, the colour is black, though any other colour it may appear is probably due to me picking a camera up on sale thinking bargain... evidently it wasn't :/

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='budget bassist' post='346028' date='Dec 5 2008, 12:49 AM']Didn't you sell the pickups for this? or did some american guy just offer to buy them?[/quote]

Hi no its still the original lane poors, an american guy offered to buy them but if you count in buying new pickups then the messing about changing the pups its neither really profitable or worth the effort really so nothing has being changed and the bass is all original.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='347730' date='Dec 7 2008, 11:18 AM']If it was a 5er, [...] But it's not :)[/quote]

Be Happy, [u][url="http://cgi.ebay.com/Modulus-Flea-5-Black_W0QQitemZ380066679502QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116"]HERE ![/url][/u], there is one !

And Bump !

Edited by flychris

• 3 weeks later...

very nice it is too, by chance is there more than one of these, as I cannot be dead certain but I could have sworn I played one in a shop in London about 3 years ago. The face on the neck looks the same and it was a twin pup Modulus.

[quote name='Smash' post='382452' date='Jan 16 2009, 02:46 PM']very nice it is too, by chance is there more than one of these, as I cannot be dead certain but I could have sworn I played one in a shop in London about 3 years ago. The face on the neck looks the same and it was a twin pup Modulus.[/quote]

Hi, no theres just the one, it will have been the same bass as it was in the gallery in london before barrie owned it ;)

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='382529' date='Jan 16 2009, 03:43 PM']Hi, no theres just the one, it will have been the same bass as it was in the gallery in london before barrie owned it ;)[/quote]
Ha I nearly bought it back then but wanted a Stu Hamm Urge 2 so left this behind, very nice though