Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Markbass TTE500 Randy Jackson Signature Amp
£850

Original Made in Italy model, 500 watts at 4 ohms and 300 watts at 8 ohms. Valve driven preamp, compressor, eq and "colour" sections. Original Bang and Olufsen [u]analogue[/u] power supply. Comes with Roqsolid cover and the official Markbass bag. Excellent condition. The logo plate has come off but I can supply decent double sided tape to stick it back on.

A superb head. Ridiculously loud. Its core tone is clean and warm, and the dare I say "heft" from the valves and B&O power supply is a thing of beauty :)

[list]
[*]Active/Passive Input switch
[*]Preamp (ECC83)
[*]Compressor (ECC81)
[*]EQ (ECC83): passive bass (±6 dB @ 80 Hz) / middle (+4 / -6 dB @ 800 Hz)/ treble (+5 / -4 dB @ 5 kHz)
[*]Colour (ECC83): This is the same as the VLE treble roll off found on other Markbass amps, starting at 20kHz and increasing down to 500Hz
[*]Power Amp: Analog “Tube Technology Emulator” puts out 500W @ 4 ohms or 300W @ 8ohms
[*]Outputs: Speakers (2 speakon combo) and a XLR line out
[*]Weight: 6 kg / 13.23 lbs
[/list]

Official Markbass bag (£60 RRP)

Roqsolid cover (£26 RRP)

Edited by walbassist

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1489876362' post='3260558']
Belting amps these, I love mine! GLWTS!!
[/quote]

Thanks for that. Yes, terrific head, I've just seen something I really fancy though, so up it goes (when will I learn!) :blink:

Edited by walbassist

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1489915166' post='3260703']

Thanks for that. Yes, terrific head, I've just seen something I really fancy though, so up it goes (when will I learn!) :blink:
[/quote]

We're all the same pal. It's a disease!!!

I was a little on the fence with mine, I thought It was lacking something, until I ran BOTH my cabs. It's a really great sounding amp, I think I would struggle to justify getting rid of it!

Some interest but nothing definite yet.

The amp will be supplied with high grade Ruby valves, plus a JJ in the compressor slot. I can upgrade to a full set of JJs for another £30.

I can also supply high quality Brimar and Mullard valves for the V1 position for additional cost.

Edited by walbassist