[attachment=15464:CIMG0174.JPG]
[attachment=15462:CIMG0162.JPG]
[attachment=15467:CIMG0166.JPG]
[attachment=15463:CIMG0181.JPG]
[attachment=15468:CIMG0165.JPG]
[attachment=15470:CIMG0170.JPG]

A few items added below.

[s]Bass Pod Pro (rackmount). You know the score with this: £150 [/s]SOLD

[s]Nomad Bassman (rackmount). Vintage vibe, compression to infinity, octaver, chorus etc etc: £75 [/s]SOLD PENDING

Korg DT-1 tuner (rackmount, middle unit in rack above) £50

[s]4u rack case £30 [/s]SOLD

Carlsbro Minifex Compressor (foot switch a bit tempremental but fine if left on all the time. Or off of course): £15

[s]Aphex Punch Factory compressor. Not compressy enough for me, but apparently the choice of better bassists :) : £40 [/s]SOLD

Stacked vol/tone pots & sliver knobs: £30

[s]Fender Squire Precision/Jazz body metallic black almost immaculate: £25 [/s]SOLD

Chris

Edited by Beedster

Guest subaudio

Blimey a Nomad Bassman, I had one of these when they came out and thought it was great, if i had the cash I would totally buy it, good luck with the sale.

[quote name='subaudio' post='312976' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:02 PM']Blimey a Nomad Bassman, I had one of these when they came out and thought it was great, if i had the cash I would totally buy it, good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Tell me more?

Google isn't helpful. Who made them?

The Nomad Bassman is a pretty rare thing as far as I can tell It's an early '80s preamp that was pretty much state of the art at the time and has something of cult status. I listed it on ebay a few months back and had so many guys email me that I thought it must be too good to let go for £100 so withdrew it. However, I'm just not using anything but my Compactor and ocasionally my Sansamp, so the Nomad and the Line 6 are going. It's the top unit in the rack below, it's got a pretty awesome compressor with ratio, attack, release and gate, an octaver, EQ and chorus. Using the compressor/gate and the octaver together gives you some great synth tones. Very late 70's/early 80's and very funky :) The chorus is also great on fretless.
Probably talking myself out of selling it now!
Chris

Edited by Beedster

not only all of that, but it looks fat too!

I'll keep an eye on it on ebay - I have no power amp and not a great deal more than hundred quid! Could run it through my effects send return section on my ashdown..... ooo that's an idea. Is that 100 posted?\

I love the look of this beast!

Ben... going to pm just for the sake of it....

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='314469' date='Oct 25 2008, 11:45 AM']not only all of that, but it looks fat too!

I'll keep an eye on it on ebay - I have no power amp and not a great deal more than hundred quid! Could run it through my effects send return section on my ashdown..... ooo that's an idea. Is that 100 posted?\

I love the look of this beast!

Ben... going to pm just for the sake of it....[/quote]

It is indeed £100 posted.....
Chris

[quote name='BassManKev' post='320128' date='Nov 2 2008, 01:48 PM']that compressor...does it have any adjustable controls?? how transparant is it??[/quote]

As far as I can remember it's Gain and Sustain, I'll confirm when I'm back at home. As for transparency, not very!
Chris