Why become a member? ×

SWR Goliath Junior II For Sale, £150 plus P&P **SOLD**

silverfoxnik

[b]Thanks for the interest.. Now SOLD pending the usual! (and it all happened much quicker than I anticipated)[/b]

Hi Folks,

I bought this cab about 4 months ago from dmz (who I hope won't mind me using his photo) to use in conjunction with my SWR Triad but have only used it twice in that time because the Triad sounds just fine on it's own to me.. So rather than have this sitting around doing very little and also, continuing with my new mission to slim down my gear to just the stuff that I really need, I thought I'd see if there's any interest for it here on Basschat?

Here's dmz's picture of it but if anyone wants any more, I'll try and take some others tonight...

[attachment=15073:swr_210.jpg]

I did use it on it's own at a wedding in July where we were really cramped for space and it sounded really good; punchy with good definition and coped with the low B on my Roscoe Beck pretty well. It's in good condition for it's age, is working perfectly and is built to the usual SWR high standard, particularly as this one was made before the company was bought by Fender (I think?).. Hence it features the older style SWR logo on the front.

There's a [b]review[/b] of it [url="http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=86&type=cabinet"]HERE[/url] which will give you a bit more information. Dimensions are [b]23" Wide[/b] x [b]15.75" High[/b] x [b]16.5" Deep[/b]. Iit weighs[b] 55lbs[/b] and just to be clear, it's power handling is [b]350 watts[/b] at [b]4 ohms[/b].

I'm happy to ship it anywhere you want if you're prepared to pay the shipping, via APC or similar courier and of course, if anyone is local and wants to try it out first you're very welcome to come and have a cup of tea and some of my son's jammy dodgers whilst annoying my neighbours ! :huh:

I paid [b]£150[/b] for it and would like to get that back if possible, though would be prepared to listen to sensible offers...Any questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking :)

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik