Why become a member? ×

Stereo Memory Man With Hazerai

Maxcat

Brand new Memory Man with Hazerai installed on the board. It is by far the trippiest box out there. Im just starting to get to know it and I was wondering if any mm users could share their favourite settings for me to try out/plagiarise. Cheers Me Dears

I like using the delay+mod set to play semiquavers, 3-5 repeats and set the mod on quite subtly, about equal blend and filtering etc. Really good when you need to do something interesting solo wise (you can even combine it with the looper to cover the bassline), it also makes harmonics sound beautiful.

Tayste had a bunch of settings that he posted in a Talkbass thread. One thing I like to do is set the tap tempo on beats 1 and 4 of what you're playing which creates a nice rythm effect. Also I like to create a loop of a droned fuzz tone and then pitch shift it to play it like a synth!

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='311283' date='Oct 21 2008, 01:33 PM']Tayste had a bunch of settings that he posted in a Talkbass thread. One thing I like to do is set the tap tempo on beats 1 and 4 of what you're playing which creates a nice rythm effect. Also I like to create a loop of a droned fuzz tone and then pitch shift it to play it like a synth![/quote]

+1 find that thread and you'll be sorted

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='312356' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:15 PM']Now don't let your head explode

[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434739"]http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434739[/url][/quote]

You my dear chap are un bon oef tout le circulair. Translation on request. heading off for a head f@@k right now
Cheers :)

• 4 months later...