Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Special 1996 Cowpoke £395 SOLD
£395

Jonse

Up for grabs is my transparent crimson 1996 Fender Precision Special. A relatively rare (only made between '94 and '96 Mexican Precision with P/J pickups and a 9v active EQ, (stacked knobs with volume/blend and bass/treble.) Neck is somewhere between a P and J (measures at 41mm.) Apart from the new battery, I'm pretty sure it's all original.

It's in great condition for a 20/21 year old bass with, from what I can see one small nick on the headstock and a small chip near the arm rest. I've tried to document the bass as best I can.

The pickups sound great. They're incredibly loud and punchy and the active EQ gives you a great range of tones.

It weighs 3.8kg and is really a breeze to play. Currently strung with Rotosound flats.

Potential buyers are welcome to come round and give it a try, I will also deliver to the local Leicester area for free. I am also prepared to ship this bass but please do contact me regarding this so I can calculate shipping costs / dates. This usually costs around £25. I use Interparcel / UPS. Alternatively, I'm prepared to deliver at a rate of 40p/mile for petrol, (reasonable distances only.)

Open to offers but no trades thanks. Thinning the herd again.

You can find more pictures [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sc/pgz6cdjpwgdjqqm/AAARp_1-p0Q7Q_Lif_sIiUraa"]here[/url].

Thanks everyone,
Chris.

Edited by Jonse