Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
jelenko

Hello from Croatia

Hi all, hope i'll contribute to this forum.

A thunderbird lover myself, i have 2 custom made thunderbird basses of which I will probably be selling one and i own Peavey vb-2 and Orange terror bass 500 bass heads, and some handmade bass cabs with eminence speakers.

Quick question: will I be able to sell items here, and what's the best way of shipping them?

Hi and welcome. Yes, you can sell items here, but for selling big things you need to pay a fee, which is valid for a year, have a look at the sales forum, the instructions are at the top!
Shipping from Croatia, no idea, I am sure someone will be along to help with that. Probably worth putting your location in your profile so when you are selling people can see.

I traded basses with VedranPU last year - he's based in Croatia too - PM him for local knowledge/advice.

Hello there. I once had a holiday, in Porec. Lovely place - also liked Portoroz

yes, you can sell on here. As others have said, you need to pay an annual fee
Don't know how well selling will go for you on here, as the pound is now worth less, since the unmentionable vote ;)

Most of all though - please join in and contribute
and Hello from South Wales