Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trade feeler my Markbass TTE 500 for your Gallien Krueger fusion 550
£450

Damonjames

Hi everyone,

Have the chance to buy a gk fusion 550 if I can get a sale on this Markbass TTE 500. It is in near perfect condition and comes with genuine markbass Carry bag.

If the gk sells, this will no longer be for sale!

Just a bit of a feeler at the minute... I'd be interested in a trade of my Mint condition Markbass TTE 500 with gig bag for a similar condition Gallien Kruger Fusion 550.

I realise this is a long shot, but I thought I would try. Current used prices for both seem about comparable, but if you are interested and want to talk then please just send me a message.

Please don't offer cash or any other amp trades as I am simply not in a position to entertain anything else. The TTE is my current gigging (and only) amp, and therefore need a straight swap.

Edited by Damonjames

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If they are THAT good, then the GK marketIng team needs sacking. The market should be flooded with people who got GAS giddy and bought them new before going on to the next big thing.

I don't doubt they ARE that good, just gripes me I can't find one lol.

Glad to hear you are enjoying yours!

[quote name='talalala' timestamp='1486396532' post='3231416']
Hi, would you also sell the amp?
[/quote]

Sorry, but unless I knew I could get a fusion 550 VERY quickly, a sale is out of the question. I have to many gigs booked and the markbass is my only amp at the moment.

• 2 months later...

MB1

I am after a trade for a very specific amp, if I can't advertise it like this I'll have to take it down. I don't want to be bombarded with trade offers of all kinds!

Sorry if I sound snotty, I do t mean to be, just don't know how else to do it?

Edited by Damonjames

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1491928183' post='3276574']
MB1

I am after a trade for a very specific amp, if I can't advertise it like this I'll have to take it down. I don't want to be bombarded with trade offers of all kinds!

Sorry if I sound snotty, I do t mean to be, just don't know how else to do it?
[/quote]

Don't think Martin meant you Damon.
Somebody probably put an offer on the thread, then it was removed before you saw it.

You snotty antipodean :lol: :lol: (sorry mate :blush: ).

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1483736541' post='3209786']
Bad men.... stop tempting!!!!

Sorry but I am really only looking for the fusion 550, as I want the tube pre with the solid state/toroidal transformer power stage.

Unless someone has an Aguilar DB751 they want to get rid of cheap lol
[/quote]
Just casting across Ebay, as you do, and there's a couple of ex-demo Fusion 550s: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=gallien%20krueger&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...