[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica][size=2]Lakland 55-94 Deluxe USA
Specs:
- swamp ash body with quilted maple top
- maple neck
- birdseye maple fretboard
- 35” scale
- 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg) (very light!)
- Hanson LH3 pickups and preamp (post Bartolini, still used in today’s basses):
*1 single coil J at the neck and a MM (Music Man) at the bridge (all noiseless)
*master volume, pickup balance, treble, mids, bass and a switch selector with 3 settings for the MM pickup
*4 mid options to choose from (275 Hz, 600 Hz, 900 Hz or 1100 Hz) in the back cavity
*9V
*the battery can be changed without the use of a screwdriver
- Hipshot USA tuning keys (not ‘Licensed’)
- strings can be mounted through the bridge or through the body
- made in 2007 in Chicago, USA
- color: natural translucent [/size][/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica][size=2]Comes with a Fender ABS Molded case[/size][/font][color=#1d2129][font=Helvetica][size=2] and I still have the cardboard box from the case so it can be shipped in the best and safest conditions. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1d2129][font=Helvetica][size=2]Ships from Bucharest, Romania [/size][/font][/color]
[font=Helvetica][size=2] [/size][/font]
[color=#1d2129][font=Helvetica][size=2]Email address: [email protected][/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=233349:Lakland1.jpg]
[attachment=233350:Lakland2.jpg]
[attachment=233351:Lakland3.jpg]
[attachment=233352:Lakland4.jpg]
[attachment=233353:Lakland5.jpg]
[attachment=233354:Lakland6.jpg]

That's indeed a great bass. I bought a 2001 Cherry Sunburst 55 94 one month ago almost mint. You really need to have this one in your arsenal. Mine have Bart inside and love it. I am upgrading it with gold hardware. Also, these instruments don't lose much of their value, even 10 years later. Mine is 15 years and I bought it £2100 as well. May not look like a great deal for the price. But when you have it in your hands you understand it's worth it.

So this is truly an investment that you make. Also the older they are the better they sound. it's like wine. Haha. Good sale ! Hopefully you won't regret it! Some who have sold get back it sooner or later. Wonder which bass is going replace this one in your arsenal though.

[quote name='Looda' timestamp='1484127278' post='3212819']
That's indeed a great bass. I bought a 2001 Cherry Sunburst 55 94 one month ago almost mint. You really need to have this one in your arsenal. Mine have Bart inside and love it. I am upgrading it with gold hardware. Also, these instruments don't lose much of their value, even 10 years later. Mine is 15 years and I bought it £2100 as well. May not look like a great deal for the price. But when you have it in your hands you understand it's worth it.

So this is truly an investment that you make. Also the older they are the better they sound. it's like wine. Haha. Good sale ! Hopefully you won't regret it! Some who have sold get back it sooner or later. Wonder which bass is going replace this one in your arsenal though.
[/quote]

To be honest I would have kept it, but it would be a waste of a good bass. You see, I'm leaving for some cruise ship contracts in the near future and I'm taking my Sadowsky Metro RV5 Will Lee with me. It's a personal choice as I always preferred the alder/rosewood combination. Some say they don't feel or hear the difference between these two wood combinations, but to me it's pretty clear. The Lakland would have stayed tucked in it's case waiting for me to return and I think that's not fair. I would rather know it's played by someone somewhere in the world, as it's a great instrument and it deserves that ;)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Elguedd' timestamp='1485446737' post='3224046']
Hi Vladimir.
Thanks for the fantastic bass and for the smooth transaction.
All the besst for you.
Cheers
[/quote]

**SOLD**

Guido (aka Elguedd) is the new proud owner of the Lakland! Great guy to do business with!

Enjoy your bass, Guido!
All the best