Why become a member? ×

Barefaced One Ten 250w Cab - **SOLD**
£250

dodgnofski

What can I say? - singularly THE best bass cab I've used during the past 40 + years😳😳🙈🙈!!

In excellent used, not abused condition and done very little work

I would love to keep this, but due to not Gigging for the foreseeable future - read 'ever' :( Unfortunately, I can't justify hanging on to it :(

The amount of bottom end produced from this mini marvel has to be heard to be believed!!

Also doubles as a 'wall demolition unit' if you are doing a few home improvements :)

Here are those specs we all love :-

15" high x 11.5" wide x 11" deep 38cm x 29cm x 28cm

WEIGHT
7.5 kg / 16 lbs (steel grill)

BROADBAND SENSITIVITY
95dB
USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE
30Hz - 6kHz
RECOMMENDED AMP POWER
100-250W RMS
(safe with up to 500W if you're running fairly clean sounds)

MAXIMUM OUTPUT
~119dB
IMPEDANCE
8ohms

The input / link are dial Speakon / 1/4" Jack sockets - as 'everything' should be - Quality :)

Cash on collection would be nice, or if you are too far away - I can post via Parcelforce48 at cost price - just over £20 - ish, I think - to U.K. Mainland only - payment via PayPal gift, or Bank Transfer - thanks.

Edited by dodgnofski

I just bought one. Astonishing. I so didn't believe it could cut the mustard I bought another top end bass cab at the same time, thinking I'd be giving the 1 10 back when the approval period was up. Little did I know what such a small box could do. It aint' going anywhere. Coupled with a 500w head I can keep up with a loud drummer, vocals and a loud lead player with the volume knob on 4. Don't tempt me. VGLWTS.