TO GO: Pulpy novels

Kiwi

The Double Eagle - James Twining
Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy 1 - Douglas Adams
Crocodile Hunter - Steve and Terry Irwin
Harry Enfield and His Humourous Chums - Harry Enfield
Heroine Diaries - Nikki Sixx

I'll chuck in a Bass Day 98 DVD for anyone who takes the lot.

I also have some extreme science fiction novels (Greg Bear, Stephen Baxter etc) but they're too good to give away. If anyone's interested, drop me a PM and I'll send you a list and prices. Its unlikely anything will be over a few quid.

Other books to give away:

The Semarillion - A R R R Roberts (a piss take of the Simarillion by Tolkein)
Linux Pocket Guide - was a supplement in a Linux magazine
The Greedy Bastard Diary - Eric Idle (a log of a US tour)
Selected Jokes from Past Chinese Dynasties (Vol 2-4)
an anthology of Chinese poetry (translated into English as well as original Chinese)
Dodgy Daves Little Black Book (East End humourous insight into gangsters by some bloke called Dave Courtney)
Fantastic Stories - Terry Jones (a collection of short kids stories a little like nursery rhymes)
Bass Desires - DJ Lufkin (I was given this to review, its a short novella about a bass player in a band)
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown

I'm in the middle of preparing a list of other books for sale, spanning science fiction, cooking, gardens, English culture and travel. PM me if interested and I'll email it to you when I've completed the listing. Prices are mostly around the 3 quid mark, but there are a few hardbacks that are higher. None of them are anywhere near what I paid for them retail and all of them are in pretty good condition so grab yourself a bargain!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Matt, I've been running flat tack fielding agents phone calls and attending job interviews since last week. Its been crazy, for example, yesterday I had calls from Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Brisbane and Manila all between 8am - 1pm. I am packing all the books and videos as I type with an intention to pop down to the post office today.

• 3 weeks later...

OK Heroine Diaries has gone. Mrs Tinman is getting me the postage for the Croc diaries but I've had no postage yet from anyone else. And in particular no response to repeated PMs I've sent to Overwater#1.

I've wrapped all this stuff up in bubblewrap and packing paper order to get postage costs and that took the best part of an afternoon. :)