Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX4 2009, German ***Sold***
£675

Freddie75

Beautiful '09 Warwick Streamer LX4 in natural finish. Flame maple body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard. Lovely slim, fast neck makes it such an easy bass to play. Bass has had luminlay fret markers professionally installed by Simon Bamber at SiCo setups. You simply hold a UV torch over each fret for 5-10 seconds to charge them, I will include a torch. Very versatile, excellent sounding bass, 2 band MEC eq with the vol knob being a push/pull to put the bass into passive mode. It's in excellent overall condition, the only marks are a small indent above the P p/up and a small mark between the bridge and rear strap pin but you do really have to look for it to notice it. The bass has strap locks fitted and will come with a Warwick hardcase, one of the lighter weight Rockcase models. It also has a set of brand new strings. The price is based on the bass being collected from me in Swindon.

£650 straight sale or might be willing to trade, amp/cabs only, strictly no basses.

Many thanks
Freddie

Edited by Freddie75

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Chewie' timestamp='1479675857' post='3178397']
Hey Freddie,
Can I come over one evening and check out this baby?
Chewi
[/quote]

Yes of course Chewie. Not sure if you got my pm the other day but will send you another with my mobile number on. Drop me a message to let me know an evening.

Cheers
Freddie