Why become a member? ×

Markbass TRV151P 15" Cabinet - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

philwood

Markbass traveller 15" cabinet. I have been using this with a Markbass Mini CMD121P and it produces an astonishing sound as im sure anyone familiar with mark bass will confirm. Reason for selling is firstly i need the money and secondly for the gigs im doing (small jazz gigs), i am only needing my small combo amp. 1 year old, great condition except for a little wear on the markbass logo on the front. Please feel free to as questions or come and try if you are in the Lancaster / Morecambe area.

Price drop to £250

Thanks for reading

Edited by philwood

[quote name='philwood' post='303778' date='Oct 10 2008, 12:38 PM']Markbass traveller 15" cabinet. I have been using this with a Markbass Mini CMD121P and it produces an astonishing sound as im sure anyone familiar with mark bass will confirm. Reason for selling is firstly i need the money and secondly for the gigs im doing (small jazz gigs), i am only needing my small combo amp. 1 year old, great condition except for a little wear on the markbass logo on the front. Please feel free to as questions or come and try if you are in the Lancaster / Morecambe area.

Looking for around £350??

Thanks for reading[/quote]

It look like it has a tweeter in it. Is it defeatable (i.e. can you turn it off)?

[quote name='molan' post='304472' date='Oct 11 2008, 05:08 PM']Yep - there's an adjustable pot on the left hand side :)[/quote]

Ahh so the dial on the left hand site controls the tweeter aswell. duh!
cant say ever really needed to adjust it

[quote name='philwood' post='303778' date='Oct 10 2008, 12:38 PM']Markbass traveller 15" cabinet. I have been using this with a Markbass Mini CMD121P and it produces an astonishing sound as im sure anyone familiar with mark bass will confirm.[/quote]

I gigged with exactly this set up just last night - the pair seemed to work really well together. Lots of nice oomph from the 1x15 without sounding too lumpy (which I think 15's can sometimes do!).

Great standalone cab & maybe even better as an extension :)

[quote name='molan' post='308833' date='Oct 17 2008, 06:21 PM']I gigged with exactly this set up just last night - the pair seemed to work really well together. Lots of nice oomph from the 1x15 without sounding too lumpy (which I think 15's can sometimes do!).

Great standalone cab & maybe even better as an extension :)[/quote]

Will you post it - have you got the original box?

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='309193' date='Oct 18 2008, 12:57 PM']Will you post it - have you got the original box?

Cheers

Chris[/quote]

Hi Chris,

I havent got the original box but yes I could sort out postage.

Thanks

Phil

• 4 weeks later...