Why become a member? ×

SOLD Radial JDI Duplex MK4 SOLD

tayste_2000

Ever had a moment when you feel like a real tit well this is one for me. I always wanted a Radial JDI as it's just the shizniz for passive DI's and it allows you to plug tube amps into it and di from that signal.

So I bought a Duplex figuring great 2 JDI's in one box which it is except it lacks this speaker button, so yes I'm an idiot but my stupidity is your gain :)

JDI Duplex Mk4 stereo direct box

Stereo direct box for high-output digital sources
Jensen transformers for warm Bessel curve
Virtually zero distortion from 10Hz to 80kHz
Stereo-to-mono merge (Y-mix) on each channel
Built tough to handle the extremes

The Radial JDI Duplex Mk4 is a full-featured passive DI designed to enhance connectivity for the touring professional and AV integrator. The Duplex comes equipped with 1/4" connectors for -10dB consumer electronics and XLR inputs for +4dB professional line sources.

Each Duplex channel employs the same high-performance Jensen audio transformer as the industry standard Radial JDI direct box and has the same pristine audio signal path with virtually zero phase, harmonic and linear distortion. Natural transformer saturation and warm Bessel curve makes the Radial Duplex the perfect choice for rounding out highly dynamic instruments, like digital keyboards, that can sound harsh when driven hard. Transformer isolation also provides the benefit of eliminating troublesome ground loops that can cause hum and buzz and can interfere with video displays.

Radial's innovative 'book-end'™ design provides protective zones that shield connectors and switches from the abuses of professional touring . A welded I-beam inner frame is designed to eliminate outside stresses that could torque the PC board and cause premature solder point and trace failure. A 14-gauge steel shell couples with the mu-metal transformer shield to eliminate stray magnetic field interference from power transformers and a full-bottom no-slip pad provides plenty of stay-put and helps reduce electrical coupling from amplifier chassis hardware.

The Radial Duplex Mk4 is the worlds finest passive stereo direct box.

The unit is brand new I've not even plugged into it since the main reason I wanted it was for the speaker thing.

I'm after £250 for it, as stated brand new with box, stickers and manual.

If no one shows any interest in the next few days I'll probably keep it as it's still the best normal DI you can buy.

Edited by tayste_2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='370760' date='Jan 5 2009, 11:35 AM']Price drop from £275 to £250

Also open to offers or partial trades and I'd add money to get an Avalon U5[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
Hello Ste
£275 to £250?...its only £250 in your original ad!.... :)

• 2 weeks later...