Why become a member? ×

Power supply for these needs...

sirmuppet

Hi all.

Have got a new pedalboard and I no longer have enough room for the bank of power supplies that power my pedals. I don't have many but they have different and specific requirements. I'm looking for an all in one solution and it's driving me nuts trying to find an answer, so I thought I'd ask on here. What I have on my board is as follows:

Smoothhound Classic Wireless - Korg PitchBlack Custom - Darkglass B7K - Sansamp Dass Driver Deluxe - Rocktron Banshee 2

The Pitchblack, B7K and BD Deluxe aren't the issue.

Smoothhound takes a + centre pin but still 9v DC. This can be rectified with an adaptor (Which Chris supplied me with) and running it on an isolated power supply.

The Rocktron Banshee 2 takes a 9v AC power supply.

Closest thing I could find was the T-Rex Chameleon which does all of the above except the 9v AC, it does a 12 AC.

Can anyone suggest a power supply that will do 9v DC, will work with a reverse polarity 9v DC adaptor and also run one 9v AC? Is there any work around for the Chameleon?

Thanks for any help.