Why become a member? ×

Crazier than a tree full of sheep

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='302321' date='Oct 8 2008, 04:32 PM']I just saw this 1 click from your link Wayne. > [url="http://www.gumtree.com/london/38/29245338.html"]link[/url]
Helluva lot of kit for the £££ :)
Someone here should buy it![/quote]
near offer.... and also a practice amp, wish I got on with musicman basses as this is stupid money

I decided that £550 although would leave me utterly utterly skint was too much of an opportunity to miss.
Sadly....
[quote]Hi rich

Unfortunatly someone has just been round to view the bass and has said they'l buy it. If however this falls through for any reason ill get back in touch within a few days,

Thanks for your interest.
alfie[/quote]

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='302504' date='Oct 8 2008, 08:18 PM']I decided that £550 although would leave me utterly utterly skint was too much of an opportunity to miss.
Sadly....

[/quote]

awww! mate, that sucks!

Lets have a cuppa, work out who's said they'd buy it and then we'll "Take Him Outta The Picture" if you get my meaning :)

Yeah somebody's fingers need a knock with a sledgehammer. :)

It took me too long to work out that for a 'ray I might be able to juggle the finances and come up with the readies. I'll totally kick myself if it's one of us who nabbed it after I went and put it up on here. On the other hand somehow I'd rather it went to a BC'er.
It's not you is it? :ph34r:

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='303243' date='Oct 9 2008, 07:04 PM']If I could afford it do you think I would talk to the likes of you lot? :)[/quote]

you know you're addicted enough to come on here even if you were a millionaire! you got a higher post count than me and you signed up long after i did, and im pretty addicted.