Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE!!!! FS/FT: Andre van der End Custom Jazz (little drop, trades added)
£750

HazBeen

[i]Would take GBP700 for a straight cash sale. [/i]

I really do not use this great instrument enough which is a great shame and it never hurts to free up some cash.

Up for grabs is my Custom Jazz 4 string.

Andre van der End is one of the best luthiers in the Netherlands and his work is on par with the likes of Martina and de Gier who may be a little better known.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This Vintage JB was a total custom job 10 or 11 years ago roughly. It has standard J specs really: 34" scale, flat sawn flat c shape neck, alder body, rosewood, Schaller tuners.[/font][/color]

H[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]arry Hauessel vintage jazz pickups (awesome!), fully passive wiring with orange drop capacitor/CTS pots. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Originally it had a standard fender type bridge, but I put on the Omega (couldn't find a Leo Quan original and this is as good). The sale price also includes the standard bridge and i[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]t has Dunlop flush mount straplocks fitted which are also included. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Burst, very thin nitro finish. '60s pup spacing.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The big difference to a standard jb is the neck, lightning fast and bolted much more securely than a standard Fender. It is a truly hand built bass, so no prefab neck etc. and in my eyes it delivers so much more than your mainstream Fender equivalent at a similar price point.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Clearly some signs of use, but in good condition with no major dings etc. No scratch plate, which is how it came from the builder.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pics do not do it justice, artificial light does not do any favours but took a few to at least give a taster. Will snap daylight detail shots asap.[/font][/color]

[url="http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/library/VdE"]http://s87.photobuck...mbh/library/VdE[/url]

Price includes insured shipping (with neck detached) within Western Europe. I will be in South of England August 25th-28th and could take with me for a face to face swap. Would then include a gig bag.

Open to a trade, ideally with some cash my way (think a fretless 4 string, studio gear (mics, preamps), a small (and I mean small) combo for home, a 5 string single cut Ibanez :), fx pedals).

Edited by HazBeen

• 3 weeks later...