Why become a member? ×

sold

Skactus

[quote name='Skactus' post='298222' date='Oct 3 2008, 03:24 AM']Olá, eu sou de Lisboa, Portugal e estou a vender alguns dos meus baixos. Estou a vender a 1000€ cada + portes de envio.

Hi. I'm from Lisbon, Portugal and i am selling some of my basses. I'm looking for 1000€ each plus postage.

[u][b][i]Musicman Stingray[/i][/b][/u]

1999, preto, escala em rosewood, impecável.

1999, black, rosewood scale, mint condition.

[u]Preço/Price: 1000€[/u]

[u][b][i]Yamanha Atittude Limited Original[/i][/b][/u]

Assinado pelo Billy Sheehan em 97. Escala em maple, um pedaço de história bem sonora! Tem uma quinca q se consegue ver na foto, mas não influencia em nada o som.

Signed by Billy Sheehan himself in 97. Maple scale, a peace of sounding story. It have a little crack (see photos) but that doesn't have any sound influence.

[u]Preço/Price: 1000€[/u]

[u][b][i]Warwick Streamer Stage I[/i][/b][/u]

Finish escuro, escala em rosewood,1998.
Dark finish, rosewood scale, 1998.

[u]Preço: 1000€[/u]

[b]Todos estes baixos estão neste momento em exposição na reconhecida loja Quarto de Som, na Maia (Porto) e estão todos com um setup feito pelo Nuno Vilar (QDS) e cordas novas.

All of the basses are in Quarto de Som store ([url="http://www.quartodesom.com"]www.quartodesom.com[/url] Portuguese dealer of Sadowsky, Jerzy Drozd, Aguilar, Fodera, Ritter, Epiphani, etc) and they all have a setup made by Nuno Vilar (QDS) and new strings.[/b]

[u][b]Contactos por / Contacts:[/b][/u]

- PM
- MSN: [email protected]
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Tel: +351 968688533[/quote]

Hi, any chance of a picture of the yamaha attitude from the front, of both the body and the neck. I heard one of these being played the other day and i loved it, how much would it be with postage to the UK?

Ok, it's not a correct price, but i was told it would be around 100€

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='298860' date='Oct 3 2008, 06:40 PM']re. the Streamer - Just so that you can update the information, the fingerboard (scale) is Wenge rather than Rosewood :)[/quote]

you usually say fingerboard rather than scale? is it more correct to say so?

Edited by Skactus

Hi there,

£790 without posting is a bit much for a Yamaha attitude mk1 (new mk3 lava red costs £800). These go secondhand posted for approx £500 - £600 max.

The blue mk1, in my avatar, cost £475 posted from Germany.

but a lovely bass nonetheless

good luck

andy

Edited by andy67

Andy, as long as i know, this is a limited edition (100 units), and signed by billy himself. I think that's not really the same as the new mk3, is it?

Anyway, the price is maybe a little high, thanks to the €/£ conversion... a few years ago, 1000€ would be around £650, now it's £790.

[quote name='Skactus' post='299330' date='Oct 4 2008, 01:23 PM']Andy, as long as i know, this is a limited edition (100 units), and signed by billy himself. I think that's not really the same as the new mk3, is it?

Anyway, the price is maybe a little high, thanks to the €/£ conversion... a few years ago, 1000€ would be around £650, now it's £790.[/quote]

Very true!

however, the word from Yamaha Kemble is that these basses were in-fact not 100 units but as many as ordered. The original was output was 150 red and 150 blue = 300 but Yamaha said this was not the case and was not a limited run, again stating "as many as requested - no limit or short run" however the tenth anniversary was a limited run of 300.

My mkII is signed by billy but, although it is priceless to me, the last one went on ebay for less than £600 and the last mk1 signed didn't sell.

I'm not trying to put a downer on your sale - just quoting facts as all here know I am clearly a huge fan of these basses and cant recommend them highly enough.

Kev, true and my apologies. please someone tell me off in order to bring fairness back into the proceedings! :)

andy

Edited by andy67

[quote name='BassManKev' post='299315' date='Oct 4 2008, 01:02 PM']now you see, if that ^^ was me, i wouldnt hear the end of it for the rest of the year :)

i like the streamer, the yamaha is pretty interesting too![/quote]

I offered you similar advice on your Musicman thread (ie. that your price didn't reflect the current market), and you had it removed from your thread.

Anyway, Andy67, I don't think there's any harm in letting a seller know how difficult the current market is, and from what I can see, you're offering a hell of a lot more information to the seller than simply saying that his price is wrong.

[quote name='Skactus' post='298889' date='Oct 3 2008, 08:23 PM']you usually say fingerboard rather than scale? is it more correct to say so?[/quote]
yes it is fingerboard. Scale refers to the distance between the bridge and nut, not the material its made from :)

• 2 weeks later...