Why become a member? ×

Lots of Pedals!
£2000

Higgie

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And the clear out goes on! Now where do I start:[/font][/color]
[url="http://s22.photobucket.com/user/Higgie123/media/Bass%20Stuff/Pedals%20For%20Sale/IMG_3754_zps2hzcfwwz.jpg.html"][/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some of these pedals have boxes and some don't. Even if I don't have the original box, all pedals will be well packed for delivery. Ok so starting from the top and working left to right we have:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Korg DT-10[/b] - Excellent little tuner. In good used condition. Rugged and reliable - [b]£30 incl. postage.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Artec Big Dots Tuner[/b] (boxed) - The LED that lights up when you're in tune doesn't work, arguably still functions perfectly as once the arrows either side light up, you know you're in tune anyway. Also True Bypass. Handy little spare tuner going cheap if anyone's interested - [b]£15 incl P&P[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]G-Labs True Bypass Wah Pad[/b] (boxed) - [/font][/color][url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/g_lab_tbwp_true_bypass_wah_pad.htm"]http://www.thomann.d...ass_wah_pad.htm[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Handy little unit. Basically a pressure activated true bypass effects loop, so you can leave your wah switched on, and it's only brought into the signal chain once you step on it. Can be used with other pedals too, but is obviously designed for a wah to sit on it. [b]£70 incl P&P[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Dunlop GCB-95 Wah with Stompin Ground Wah Plate[/b] for mounting to a board - The original Crybaby! Tell your guitarist friends! As stated it comes with a bottom plate to mount it directly to a board - [b]£40 incl P&P[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Atomic Echo Clone[/b] - This is a weird one to price. The original line of Way Huge pedals go for BIG BUCKS nowadays, especially the Aqua Puss Analog Delay. When Jeorge Tripps of Way Huge went out of business, someone bought all the remaining stock and built these pedals under the brand name Atomic. So essentially, this pedal is an original Way Huge Aqua Puss, probably THE most sought after Analog Delay pedal in the World, just in a different enclosure. It's tone is beautiful, the oscillation it goes into is crazy, and it's built to survive a bomb blast! 3 of them can be seen here in the collection of a very enthusiastic Way Huge collector on the far right in the middle![/font][/color]
[url="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EP1UhSmfZN8/SgRWuzn1zUI/AAAAAAAAA38/0r5GJgNB6HE/s1600/Way+Huge+-+Holy+sh*t!.jpg"][/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And here is that elusive MN3005 chip inside that makes the girls go wild:[/font][/color]
[url="http://s22.photobucket.com/user/Higgie123/media/Bass%20Stuff/Pedals%20For%20Sale/IMG_3759_zpsx4bop1xb.jpg.html"][/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]With the rarity and what this pedal actually is I'm gonna put it up at [b]£300[/b].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Boss FT-2[/b] - [b]£SOLD.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]DOD FX25[/b] - [b]£SOLD[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Line 6 Echo Park[/b] - [b]£SOLD[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Fuzzrocious Grey Stache Custom[/b] - [b]£[/b][b]SOLD[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Catalinbread Valcoder[/b] - [/font][/color][b]£[/b][b]SOLD[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Subdecay Proteus[/b] (boxed) - The smaller brother of the Prometheus Envelope Filter, the Proteus is a cool little beast as it has 2 seperate modes. It can be sample/hold arpeggiator type filter with tap tempo or just a plain filter! Here is a link to the current version, although it looks to me like all they changed was the paint job! [/font][/color][url="http://subdecay.com/effect/proteus-auto-filter"]http://subdecay.com/...eus-auto-filter[/url]. $210/£147 new, how about [b]£115 incl P&P[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]LoopMaster 5 Loop True Bypass Strip with Master Bypass[/b] - 5 Effect Loops each with a footswitch and different colour LED. Extra footswitch for Master Bypass to turn off all active loops with one switch. This is actually MINT. I bought it and never ended up using it. Never even had velcro/pedalboard tape on it. Essentially brand new. These are $145 new, plus shipping, import duty and build time - [b]£85 incl P&P[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]MSD EarthQuaker Bass Wah[/b] - This is a rare beast. The king of Bass Wahs in my opinion. Modern or Classic modes (Modern blends clean signal in, which is adjusted via internal trimpot. I never felt the need to change it). The "Earth" knob selects between 3 different fequency ranges. The "Quake" knob selects between 4 increasingly wider sweeps. It has a parallel output so you can run your clean signal to a tuner or another amp, or maybe it's just more convenient for your board wiring to have an input and output on the same side of the pedal? It can be turned on and off via switch, or it has a switch built into the rocker of the pedal, so as soon as you put your foot on it, it's engaged. It is True Bypass also. [b]£175 incl. P&P.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Boss CE-1[/b] - The DADDY! The first ever Boss Pedal. Used by guitarists the world over from John Frusciante to that bloke from the Police. Lush shimmering Chorus and Vibrato sounds. Truely gorgeous. Plugs straight into the wall with the power cord attached. 240v Model. [b]£330 incl. P&P.[/b][/font][/color] SOLD!!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Musitronics Mutron III[/b] - [/font][/color][b]£[/b][b]SOLD[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Pedaltrain Nano with bag x2[/b] - [/font][/color][b]£[/b][b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Pedaltrain PT-2 - [/b]I picked this up without a case, planning to buy a Mono bag for it. Ended up trading my PT-Jr for a Novo 24 with hard case so this is now redundant. Again, this pedalboard is WITHOUT a case, and comes only with the mounting brackets for the Power Supply. Couple of stickers on the back, otherwise in fully functional, good used condition. [b]£40 + P&P.[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also, I have tons of [b]George L's stuff.[/b] I have about £350 worth of jacks (if you bought new). I'd be willing to sell as a job lot, of everything including all the cable and stress relief jackets etc for [b]£285 all in[/b]. Probably all the George L's stuff you will EVER need.[/font][/color]
[url="http://s22.photobucket.com/user/Higgie123/media/Bass%20Stuff/Pedals%20For%20Sale/IMG_3866_zpszzqw2rya.jpg.html"][/url]

On the left are the .225 George L's cables, I have enough jacks for 10 cables, (8 cables shown, 2 jacks below) and next to those are all the spare .225 cable bits of varying lengths.

Then we have all the.155 cables, there are about 18 cables of varying length, but I also have an odd .155 jack on its own so 37 jacks in total.

Below these are the .155 straight jacks, of which I have 16 jacks.

On the far right you have the excess cable snippets, and then a coil of approx. 12ft of unused cable, plus 12 blue stress-relief jackets, and the George L's cable cutting tool.

[b]£3.75[/b] per .225 jack
[b]£3.50[/b] per .155 jack
Cable I will work out by length - Let me know how much you want.

Let me know what you are after and we can work out a deal. [b]£285 for everything.[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks all for your time if you managed to get this far! :D Postage can be combined and I will do discounts for multiple purchases. Also prices are by no means fixed, and I'm open to offers![/font][/color]

Edited by Higgie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...