Why become a member? ×

Tecamp XL 612 - now sold please close
£400

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]So an awesome, awesome cab. It is no stranger to BC, I bought it a few years back from Dood and it has served me very well.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Huge sound, immense power handling. Very lightweight at around 35kg. There is nothing not to like frankly however as the quote goes "When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer" - I have enjoyed removing the heads of many punters with this but my needs have changed so I'm offering this up to see who is interested.[/font][/size]

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]The price is pretty much I what I paid for it but I would hope most would consider this fair given the unusual and quality nature of the cab. Ideally though I would prefer to trade for something of comparable quality but a little smaller so I can run with a more modular system i.e. couple with my Tecamp 2x12 (also from Dood Towers interestingly enough!). [/font][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]I'm quite open minded on what this might be but my back definitely favours lightweight gear! A portable 4x10 would not be out of the question.[/font]

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Anyway, pics to follow when I've got some decent light. The cab is used but in good condition - just a bit of wear on the loading ramps on the back.[/font]

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Finally I'm based in Norwich and there are no cardboard boxes big enough for this so you'd have to come and get it! Local-ish meet is possible of course...[/font]

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font]

Edited by andybassdoyle

Ahhhhh! Andy! :) Yes indeed a very fine machine! - Please don't let me play with that beast again! Lovely cabinet and 6x12 is quite a air shifting to behold!

Buy with confidence, Andy is a top top guy!

- Oh I also wanted to add, that this cabinet really doesn't feel like 35Kg - Surely it must be lighter?

Dan

p.s. - I must nab a pic or two as I don't think I ever photographed this cabinet when I had it!

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1465248651' post='3066563']
Ahhhhh! Andy! :) Yes indeed a very fine machine! - Please don't let me play with that beast again! Lovely cabinet and 6x12 is quite a air shifting to behold!

Buy with confidence, Andy is a top top guy!

- Oh I also wanted to add, that this cabinet really doesn't feel like 35Kg - Surely it must be lighter?

Dan

p.s. - I must nab a pic or two as I don't think I ever photographed this cabinet when I had it!
[/quote]

Thanks Dan, head over and we'll take some family pics with it!

Sounds good Andy! As soon as I get a chance to leave the house ha ha!!!

Oh and this is a seriously good price for a cabinet that retails for well over £1000!