Why become a member? ×

BASS Strings - all NEW sets.

[attachment=14148:MVC_001S.JPG]Several NEW Bass String sets to shift...

a) Legendary 'DR' Bass Strings - The Handmade String !: 4-string set. NEW. Light/Med Gauge, Stainless Steel 'Tapered' (so there is a minimum, less bulky section over the Bridge saddle). Guages = 105-85-65-45. £ SOLD

:) The SADOWSKY Bass Strings: 4-string set. NEW. Light/Med Gauge, Bright Nickels. Guages = 105-85-65-45. .. as fitted to Sadowsky Basses !! £SOLD

c) Legendary Black Diamond (USA - Since 1890 !!)' Bass Strings. 4-string set. NEW. Light/Med Gauge. Nickel Round Wounds: Medium Light (ML's) Long Scale. 100-80-65-45. £SOLD

d) D'Addario EXL220S Bass Strings. 4-string set. NEW. SuperLightGauge & Short Scale. Bright Nickel Round Wounds: 95-75-60-40. Particularly good for short scale basses with lighter strings required. £SOLD

e) Dingwall Bass Strings: 6-string set. NEW. Light Guage, Stainless steel. Guages = 130-95-75-55-45-30.
Particularly good for high-end extended range basses, but will fit (cut) to any 6 string bass (or 5-string with low B High C options) as the strings have no coloured wrap. £SOLD

Photos:-

Edited by eubassix

[attachment=14205:AshB_strings.JPG]More Strings found, which I'll add to the main Post above .. if I can.
1 set (double) of Ashbory Bass Strings and two sets of Acoustic/Classical Guitar Strings.

f) DOUBLE set of Ashbory Strings. I bought the set(s) with the additional 'G' string, plus there are the EAD strings removed from the instrument, which are still A1.
£SOLD

g) Good Strings (USA) Classical: 3 steel + 3 Nylon. £6 posted.

h) Paramount Bronze/Light Acoustic Guitar Strings: 12/16/24/32/42/53 £6 posted.

Edited by eubassix

Hi Andy
Yes, that's fine - consider them yours.
Usually try to avoid PP like the proverbial plague, but I guess it's not too bad on something less costly than a bass .. so that'll be OK too (I'll PM details).
Should be able to get them posted pretty quicky.

[quote name='eubassix' post='297082' date='Oct 1 2008, 10:04 PM']OK - thnaks Owen.... that's just the one set of D'Walls and the Black diamonds left; plus the Ashbory & Guitar Strings.[/quote]

Cool. I can now offer 2 x Dingwall top C strings for the cost of sending them to anyone who wants them. I will never play that high on principle :)

OK - all those marked as SOLD are now posted (1st class - should be there Friday), except for the DR's which remain on-hold/'pp'.

Black Diamond's still available, as are the Ashbory's (double-set) and the Gtr. strings.

[quote name='eubassix' post='298635' date='Oct 3 2008, 03:11 PM']Black Diamonds now SOLD !... so that's all of the original post (a-e) gone - just the Ashbory (double) set and the GTR. strings remaining.[/quote]Strings just arrived cheers, Top Man, just like ebay feedback!

[quote name='eubassix' post='299359' date='Oct 4 2008, 02:04 PM']Thx. Nick - Ashbory srings are also now SOLD.

Just 2 sets of Gtr. strings left .. somebody?...[/quote]

Hi David . I haven't been able to send the paypal yet because you've deleted how much the ashbory strings are , and I've forgotten lol

All the best,

Nick.

Edited by NickThomas