Why become a member? ×

Lady Gaga to play Cilla Black

Happy Jack

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1463646051' post='3052990']
I think Dad's puzzlement is perhaps more due to this thread being about Lady Gaga playing the role of Cilla Black (or not) rather than about Cilla Black.
[/quote]

Indeed. I suspect that the 'tongue in cheek' aspect of some of the posts has gone unnoticed. No qualms, myself, concerning the cheeky scouser; she was right up there with the Dusty Springfields of this world.

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1463646051' post='3052990']
I think Dad's puzzlement is perhaps more due to this thread being about Lady Gaga playing the role of Cilla Black (or not) rather than about Cilla Black.

I guess Blue thinks we undervalue our Cilla just like on-one over here likes the Beatles. :D
[/quote]

BC has completely convinced me that the magic produced from your artists and they're impact on me in that 1964 time period meant a hell of a lot more to me than it did to you guys.

Blue

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1463682478' post='3053379']
BC has completely convinced me that the magic produced from your artists and they're impact on me in that 1964 time period meant a hell of a lot more to me than it did to [b]some of[/b] you guys....
[/quote]

Fixed (Well, partly, just for completion... ) :mellow:

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1463682478' post='3053379']
BC has completely convinced me that the magic produced from your artists and they're impact on me in that 1964 time period meant a hell of a lot more to me than it did to you guys.

Blue
[/quote]

Irony failure.