Why become a member? ×

Spector legend neck-thru?

Guinness21

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1463070531' post='3048343']

I think the blue one looks nicer...
http://www.spectorbass.com/legend4neckthru
[/quote]

I already have a Euro 5lx in Ultra Amber but having seen that faded blue Legend ... our dear, I'm having one massive GAS attack. The first Spector I ever saw was in Bahama Blue and I still regret not buying it.

Edited by darkandrew

• 2 weeks later...

Surely the point of 5s is that you can play along with just about anything. Loc C is only fret 2 on the bottom string, but if your really unsure of fretting from there you could always use a capo! Yes I know it's not the done thing on a bass or in rock but actually it works really well!

i used to own a Legend and a Euro (used the Legend for gigging as I didn't want to scratch the Euro :) ) honestly over the years, never really felt or noticed much difference. All this to say, the Legends are just as good IMO for half the price

[quote name='jkent' timestamp='1464107038' post='3056609']
i used to own a Legend and a Euro (used the Legend for gigging as I didn't want to scratch the Euro :) ) honestly over the years, never really felt or noticed much difference. All this to say, the Legends are just as good IMO for half the price
[/quote]That's an interesting point. I recently purchased a Euro having played a Korean built NS2000 for many years. I wouldn't say there was any obvious differences.