Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2005 Fender Jazz 60's RI
£650

Raslee

[color=#b22222][size=8][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]SOLD[/b][/font][/size][/color]

I was hoping not to part with this gem of a jazz so soon after the recent purchase on here, however, a large purchase (for me) of a 1975 Rick last night meant that i had to swear the holy oath with her indoors that i would eventually sell a bass to recoup some monies....through thoughtful elimination it's sadly this one to go.

Hope Martyn doesn't mind but here is the original post with detailed info and of course many great pics: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/271253-sold20042005-fender-jazz-japan-non-export-rare-colour-us-lake-placid-blue-matched-headstock/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]
Pic as original set up.

And with the 60's style pots:

[attachment=218437:IMG_9892.jpg]

Now then, I'll let her go for a bargainous £650 posted as standard, in other words how i got it. But i do have some rather yummy Lindy Fralin picks ups and also a 60's style concentric controls & plate (CTS) - it's a quality one from the USA, cloth wiring blah blah. Currently It has the Fralins and the concentric controls on it. Frankly it sounds pretty damn good like a super jazz to me. The original pick ups and controls were very good - more mid range 'honk', however, the Fralins are warmer/vintage i guess....it's clearly a sexy playing and sounding bass but alas I had decided one of my two jazzes has to go and my 1974 ain't going anywhere as that's my pension bass...even if this one, quality wise, knocks the pants off my 74.

So with the Fralins add an extra £70 and with the concentric pots add £40...or the lot for £750...that's a lot of bass for money ;)
Also has a generic hard case or can do a relatively new Hiscox light case for an extra £40.

Only trade i would be interested in is a Markbass NY121 8ohm or Markbass 2x10 8ohm, plus cash top up my way.
Will knock £10 off if collected from Plymouth, Devon. Overseas buyers would need to cover shipping costs and insurance if desired.

Edited by Raslee