Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB751 Amplifier & DB212 Cabinet WITHDRAWN
£1600

bassadder

Hi Guys

Up for sale is my main gigging rig, I now use in-ears 95% of the time on gigs these days and have down sized to a Tone Hammer 500 and SL112, so this set up is now sitting at home.

The rig's about 3 years old ish maybe, more it's been flight cased since day one though there a couple of marks on the rack ears and handles on the amp and the caster sockets on the bottom of the cab. The cab is 4ohm so you get the best out it with the head. Everything is in good working order I even have a spare 1 x 12 driver and the castors for the cab and the original box for the amp.

I want £ 1600.00 for the rig yes I can split it which is no problem, shipping will be an issue though as they do weigh a lot I could meet you half way if it's a sensible distance, I'm based in Carlisle so as long as you cover the fuel. The flight cases alone cost £ 500.00 and I think the cover the cab is a least £ 100.00 probably more if SL112 cover is anything to go by.

You can PM me or call me on 07790 528674 if you have any questions.

Cheers

Laurence

Edited by bassadder

• 2 weeks later...

The DB 751 is, without doubt one of the best sounding amps available, i tried one in guitarguitar in Newcastle and
was blown away by the tone....this can't be said for the many class D amps being used at the moment.