Why become a member? ×

Radial tonebone Bassbone preamp £135
£555

ordep

Clearout continues:

Mantic Beef Bag - Got this on a trade, but I really dont need a sub atm. Rare pedal. In good condition, no box. [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£[/b][/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=4][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/color][/font][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b].[/b][/size][/font][/color]

Boss CS3- Brand new, Got this last Christmas as a gift, just tested then went back to its box. [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]SOLD.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

EBS Octabass- in used but good condition, I think its the 1st version. with box and manual [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/font][/color]

Digitech Jamman Solo XT - best small sized looper IMO because of its memory size. stereo input/output. in good condition with box and psu. [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][b]SOLD[/b][/color][/font]

[b][size=5]Radial Tonebone V1- in used but good condition, comes with its own radial PSU. no box. [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£135[/font][/color][/size][/b]

Darkglass B3K - US version, in used but good condition. [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/font][/color]

All prices include shipping to mainland UK. FOR SALE ONLY, NO TRADES.

Edited by ordep

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1461846197' post='3038127']
I had no idea that the Mantic even existed. This has opened a whole new seam of GAS for me :)
[/quote]

It was a short run of pedals by Mantic, an exact clone of the Meatbox (whereas their Density Hulk is remodelled).
The Beefbag was discontinued the day the DOD reissue was announced.

Si

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...