Why become a member? ×

Doctor of the Bass

cd_david

• 5 months later...

Met Nick in a good old Basschatter's favourite venue - a motorway service station car park!

Really nice guy & just one of those people you know you can trust with any sort of deal :)

From a brief 2 minutes watching him acoustically trying out a bass I have a sneaking suspicion that this man can really play. . .

[quote name='molan' post='428899' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:53 PM']Met Nick in a good old Basschatter's favourite venue - a motorway service station car park!

Really nice guy & just one of those people you know you can trust with any sort of deal :)

From a brief 2 minutes watching him acoustically trying out a bass I have a sneaking suspicion that this man can really play. . .[/quote]

Aww!

Barrie is of course absolutely correct!!!

Cheers!

Nicko McSmith travelled down to sunny Woking tonight with a fine Status to trade. Great bass, great guy, an old mate who I haven't seen enough of for ages. Unfortunately he had arranged a dogging session at the local hot spot and had to run but we must catch up again soon.

Buy/trade with confidence!! You can't go wrong!

Klingon Kol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Absolutely!, lovely trade done in the time honoured motorway services coffee concession, to a handful of intrigued onlookers asking us to "give us a song mate!" while we played away sans-amps. Loads of fun.
Would trade again, absolutely top bloke, cheers!

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='665818' date='Nov 26 2009, 01:22 AM']Just a bump for Pete!!!

Leave me some nice message mate!

Heheh!

Nick[/quote]

• 6 years later...

Finally got to meet Nick at one of Basschat's authorised venues, Corley service station :P .

Real pro musician who also happens to be a great bloke as well. It was an honour mate.

Oh, and a superbly easy deal to obtain the Schroeder of my dreams.
Cheers Nick, I'm sure we'll meet again. :)