Why become a member? ×

MUSICMAN STERLING UP 4 GRABS(NO LONGER!)

chrisbass5

Hi,

Just invested in another bass so want to sell my Sterling. Had this about 18 months.....bought it on line from USA (yeah i did get stung with import duty and VAT!) Anyway looking for offers around £850. Bass is in mint condition. Any questions just ask?

Cheers.

Chris.

Edited by chrisbass5

I'll be honest, with the current economic climate. I have doubts you'll get that much money for it.

One was up on ebay at a buy it now of around 640 including shipping and was advertised for about 2 weeks before someone bought it. Alot of stingrays are only going for around 500-600 now.

I would wait before selling!

[quote name='Shockwave' post='290860' date='Sep 24 2008, 02:10 PM']I'll be honest, with the current economic climate. I have doubts you'll get that much money for it.

One was up on ebay at a buy it now of around 640 including shipping and was advertised for about 2 weeks before someone bought it. Alot of stingrays are only going for around 500-600 now.

I would wait before selling![/quote]

Cheers 4 the heads up! No harm in testing the water but i appreciate wot ur saying.

[quote name='Marcus' post='290880' date='Sep 24 2008, 02:33 PM']And here's me wanting to buy another one !!

can't help it I just Love Musicmans.....[/quote]

An immaculate fretless sterling went for £448 inc hard case on ebay last week. dude..so I think you better hang on to it for a while.

[quote name='alembic1989' post='290886' date='Sep 24 2008, 02:37 PM']An immaculate fretless sterling went for £448 inc hard case on ebay last week. dude..so I think you better hang on to it for a while.[/quote]

If i cud find a sterling for that money i'd be doin cartwheels!

Maybe its been a while since i looked at bass prices......bloody money grabbing american bankers.....they've got a lot to answer for!

Cheers.