Why become a member? ×

cabs and pre amp for sale

church

i have recently bought an aguilar tonehammer preamp/di pedal as the band i,m in di guitar and bass.
so now i have some stuff to shift

first up; Ampeg SVP-CL preamp. straight from box to rack case so is immaculate. less than a year old. for details go to the ampeg site. i'm asking £325

second; Ampeg 8x10 cab. oldie but goldie. has seen some action with scuffs etc to prove but is indestructible. it has been modified to work as two 4x10s because i use a power amp and separate preamp (see above). has two speakon connectors but can be easily changed back to the usual if needs be. i reckon £400 is a good price for a dead gen usa 8x10

lastly i have a Mesa Boogie 6x10 for sale. i have'nt used this for about 3 years. basically i forgot all about it after lending it to a mate. if i remember right it's in really good nick so am asking £385

all these prices are open to negotiation so look forward to some haggling
either pm me or call 07889 205637
thanks
steve

price change on ampeg 8x10

used it last night for the first time in a while. gonna have to drop the price on this. must have had my rose tinted glasses on for the price i was asking.

its in worse condition than i remember.
showing its age; lots of scuffs and small tears on back and sides. some small rips in front fabric but it does sound ace.
it really has to go so i think £300 cash ought to be right.
pm me or tel; 07889 205637

this must be a real bargain now (surely)!!! :)

telling me!!

its gotta go so any price is the right price

some people might take one look at this cab and say 'what a dog', but i see it and go 'what a life on the road it must have had'.
but hey ho, everybody is entitled to a different view.

once again, it sounds ace and in my eyes it looks cool

• 1 month later...

[quote name='church' post='298002' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:59 PM']telling me!!

its gotta go so any price is the right price

some people might take one look at this cab and say 'what a dog', but i see it and go 'what a life on the road it must have had'.
but hey ho, everybody is entitled to a different view.

once again, it sounds ace and in my eyes it looks cool[/quote]

erm...... i'l give you £15.27 :):D:D:D

• 1 month later...

[quote name='church' date='Sep 21 2008, 04:07 PM' post='288620']

lastly i have a Mesa Boogie 6x10 for sale. i have'nt used this for about 3 years. basically i forgot all about it after lending it to a mate. if i remember right it's in really good nick so am asking £385

Do you have an pics of the 6x10.