Why become a member? ×

**SOLD***: Pair of Bergantino CN112 cabs
£800

fretmeister

More photos to come.

Selling a pair of Bergantino CN112 cabs.

They have mostly been used at home, and when they've been out I've used them with the local educational trust orchestra that my kids also play in. They have not had a hard life at all.

They are in very good condition. I bought them both new. One from Bass Gear and the other from Bass Direct. Although I can't remember which is which! :D

350W handling
8ohm

Only 28 lb in weight per cab.

Collection only from Northants, near Junction 16 on the M1. Cash on collection.

I paid £625 for each of these - On sale at £425 each, but if you want both then £800 for the pair.

Not interested in trades.

Thanks. Edited by fretmeister

The first one was bought from Bass Gear in about November 2013

The second from Bass Direct about 6 months ish after that. Might have been a bit longer.

I'll see if I can weigh them. I'm not convinced my 10 year old bathroom scales will be any more accurate than the official figures, but I'll give it a go. Obviously I can't say whether the scales weigh light or heavy.

Turns out my bathroom scales have an error margin of + / - 5%. When new, they are over 10 years old.

At a claimed 28lb that would be + / - 1.4 lb.

So I can't give you accurate figures and I'm not buying a set of official calibration weights just to sell a bass cab.

You are welcome to bring your own scales round though.

Edited by fretmeister

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1455793436' post='2982436']
Turns out my bathroom scales have an error margin of + / - 5%. When new, they are over 10 years old.

At a claimed 28lb that would be + / - 1.4 lb.

So I can't give you accurate figures and I'm not buying a set of official calibration weights just to sell a bass cab.

You are welcome to bring your own scales round though.
[/quote]

;-)

• 2 weeks later...