Why become a member? ×

Tecamp PUMA 500 - *WITHDRAWN FROM SALE FOR NOW*
£425

LewisK1975

NOW £400 delivered in the UK.

Not 100% sure about this at the moment, so just putting it out there to see what's around.

Bought this great little amp new from Bass Direct last May - It's done a max of 50 gigs since then and I haven't had any issues at all with it.

Weighs nothing ( well 1.35kg / 3lbs to be exact) and is about the size of a large hardback book.

If trading I'd be looking for a TC RH750 / 450. Although I do have a soft spot for Ashdowns. Try me you never know...

Based in Bridgend area of South Wales but can travel for the right deal..

Cheers!! Here's the manual if you want to have a look at the specs..(download the file and then change the file extension to .pdf and it'll open in Adobe) I'll add some pics, but for info it's in A1 condition, and I have the box / manual too.

[attachment=211631:Tecamp Puma 300 500 900 (1).pdf]

Edited by LewisK1975

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1454766228' post='2972768']
Love my Puma500.
I'd advise gigging the RH750, if you haven't done. It may change your mind ?
[/quote]

The PUMA is a great amp, no doubt - my problem is that the treble control at 8khz is beyond the range of my cabs (Barefaced super compacts) and rendered useless, so I'm having to use a preamp pedal with a 4hz treble control to get any top end. The TC RH amps semi parametric EQ really appeals from this point of view..