Why become a member? ×

WIll you vanish from Basschat?

Twincam

[quote name='Twincam' timestamp='1454768362' post='2972793']
Yeah I think it's best to just avoid members or posts you don't like. I try keep away from certain threads.

May I ask why do you think the market place has went downhill? There's seems plenty for sale often at decent enough prices.
[/quote] I feel it is stale with to many timewasters and has too many people who deal in basses selling on there and IMO there is not many bargains some people want as much if not more than the gear was new but hey thats another thread that has already been done :)

Edited by Thunderbird

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1454775772' post='2972918']
I feel it is stale with to many timewasters and has too many people who deal in basses selling on there and IMO there is not many bargains some people want as much if not more than the gear was new but hey thats another thread that has already been done :)
[/quote]

Yes I agree with you on the first and second points and I agree mostly with the third I think the key to getting a good price is to have money available at the right times.