Why become a member? ×

Not the most enthusiastic audience I've played to.

leschirons

[quote name='mentalextra' timestamp='1451509732' post='2941172']
Did anyone complain that you were too loud?
[/quote]
I remember when my blues rock trio played at a social club many many moons ago. We lowered the average age of the room by about 40 years when we walked in. We were setting up, neither the guitarist nor i played a note but the drummer sat down behind his kit and hit his snare ONCE... and a voice from out in the hall said "ooh, it's a bit loud" :blink:

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1451895889' post='2944275']
I remember when my blues rock trio played at a social club many many moons ago. We lowered the average age of the room by about 40 years when we walked in. We were setting up, neither the guitarist nor i played a note but the drummer sat down behind his kit and hit his snare ONCE... and a voice from out in the hall said "ooh, it's a bit loud" :blink:
[/quote]

Luckily, all ours were deaf. Especially considering some of the new jazz chords I invented when I got distracted from my cheat sheet :lol:

[quote name='ivansc' timestamp='1451771486' post='2943367']
Mind you, the French are in general a VERY appreciative audience for live music.

I split my time between East Anglia and the Morbihan & LOVE the french audiences.
[/quote]

Very true, French audiences are great.