Why become a member? ×

NPPD ?

kodiakblair

What does this mean ? New Peavey prototype day !!

Start of the month I got my second copy of Peavey guitars and the Resolite gets a mention but it was never put into production.
Two weeks later lo and behold one comes up for auction.Now the book says 4 were built and 2 came to Europe,according to folks
on various Peavey groups only 2 have been spotted. A red one sporting a hipshot and a black one in the UK.This is the UK one.

It's been a good year and I'm on track to own one of every Peavey model so I bid and won,actually given the highish price and general
Peavey apathy I was the only bidder.Judging by the damage to the case this one's lucky to still be here.So that's me the proud owner now.

Ultra light at 7lb,PJ hollowed chamber,strange for a Peavey 2+2 headstock,volume,blend,tone. I must admit to some second thoughts as
another £100 odds would nearly see a USA Cirrus or possibly a Sarzo but it's here now and a worthy addition to the Peavey clan.Only thing
I can think of as to why it never made production cause it's a decent wee bass is proposed selling price and production cost didn't tally.

It's murder to photograph but here it is

[attachment=207896:Resolite.jpg]