Why become a member? ×

Withdraw please far to good to sell ,Mayones jabba new pics added and she's cleaned up a treat
£570

kevvo66

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1450868521' post='2936525']
Ok as above I love this bass ,this going to sound really shallow, but I don't like the colour I'd prefer to do a straight swap for another jabba 4 a nice lakland or fender jazz ,p bass or a stingray or what you got you never know ask me you never know your luck willing top up with cash for the right deal folks ,but not a black one I find black a bit to gothey for my liking.bought a few weeks ago off conan
Here's the spec
Alder body
One piece maple neck
Maple fingerboard
Hipshot A style bridge,brass adjustable string spacing(19mm to 21mm
Schaller tuners
42mm nut width
20" fingerboard radius
34.25" length
Delano jmvc 4 fe,m2 pickups
Electronics vol/vol/tone,with series parallel switch
24 jumbo frets
Weight 9lb 3oz
Don't know why the pics are on a
Any questions ask away and I will be truthful and honest as I always am ,
Regards kev
[/quote]

New pics now added swirling on the body as now gone after a bit of Tlc
buckle rash on back of body as seen on pic some weird marks on the rear of neck think where it's been lent on something you can see in pic or it could be the grain in the wood but I doubt that you can feel them they are very slight but thought I'd mention this as I am very fussy about my gear marks out of 10 I'd give it a 9 myself but sound wise it's quit sublime a lot of marks are not marks but reflections off the flash bouncing off the body Ok as above I love this bass ,this going to sound really shallow, but I don't like the colour I'd prefer to do a straight swap for another jabba 4 a nice lakland or fender jazz , p bass , what you got ask me you never know your luck or a stingray willing top up with cash for the right deal folks ,but not a black one I find black a bit to gothey for my liking.bought a few weeks ago off conan
Here's the spec
Alder body
One piece maple neck
Maple fingerboard
Hipshot A style bridge,brass adjustable string spacing(19mm to 21mm
Schaller tuners
42mm nut width
20" fingerboard radius
34.25" length
Delano jmvc 4 fe,m2 pickups
Electronics vol/vol/tone,with series parallel switch
24 jumbo frets
Weight 9lb 3oz

Any questions ask away and I will be truthful and honest as I always am
Regards kev

Edited by kevvo66

Bump, last and final one , for a high end jazz bass that leave other contenders out in the cold made in Poland ,not mass produced rubbish sorry no trade unless its towards another hgh end bass thank you

Edited by kevvo66