Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Bass V fretless replica Lake Placid Blue (pics now up!)
£750

pluckedout

Now here's something you don't see everyday! First off, I have to say that this is NOT a genuine Fender but is in fact a fantastic replica custom made by Musikraft. The original owner had an original 60s Bass V and wanted a fretless version so he took his original one to Musikraft and asked them to replicate it which they duly did. It does have a genuine 60s Fender Bass V string retainer and neck plate (with serial number), the pickup cover is also genuine Fender but a modern version from the Marcus miller jazz .

When i acquired it, it was natural but I refinished it in Lake Placid Blue nitro and fitted an original logo. The finish is deliberately lightly reliced, some minor dings and the finish itself is worn so don't expect a perfect modern finish but it does really look the part! It has EMG P and J pickups and volume volume tone controls. Also comes with a black scratchplate.

It plays and sounds great, the ebony fingerboard is in great condition and very little wear.

Am looking for [s]£750[/s] £650,no trades I'm afraid as I need to raise cash. Can be picked up from High Wycombe or Staines (near Heathrow) or van be posted in the UK for £25 fully insured with UPS.

Pics to be added shortly (upload doesn't seem to work on my phone)

Edited by pluckedout

Then may I suggest buying this one ;-)

I don't believe anyone is making Bass V replicas generally, I was told this was a one off custom requested from Musikraft, they definitely don't do this as standard and I believe they've actually stopped taking all custom orders now.